Sunday, October 18, 2009

MmmmmMonday - A Lesson In Release

And now for something completely different.....

I found this little gem, A Lesson In Release by Lillie Cullen, on a search for Jasper fics for a lovely Jasperific post on a little known *cough* blog, Super Secret Twilight Blog, by the lovely Cutie. I think I'll throw the teaser out at you first and explain later. Hold on to your (hopefully waterproof) panties ladies:

“You know we can’t, love. It’s too dangerous.” Edward sighed as he pressed one last chaste kiss to my lips before releasing me and getting off the bed. “Besides, Alice will undoubtedly burst through the door any second if I don’t leave now. We’re not going far to hunt, I’ll be back by morning. You won’t even have time to miss me. Now go back to sleep. If you wake up before I get back, Emmett, Rosalie and Jasper will all be around.” He leaned over to kiss my forehead and the next instant he was gone.

I flung myself back against the pillows and groaned in frustration. Doesn’t he know what he does to me when he kisses my wrist, my neck, my ear, my collar bone? It drove me mad with desire for him, made me feel as though the very core of my being was going to catch fire. I wished he wouldn’t be so careful all the time, that he would do something to release this almost painful craving within me.

Just then the door opened and closed again. For a split second I thought Edward may have changed his mind but when I opened my eyes, I realized it was an entirely different vampire standing inside the door. “Jasper? What are you doing in here?”

“Bella, can we talk for a minute?” Jasper pleaded, his voice barely a whisper.

“Oh, of course,” I replied hesitantly. “What’s wrong?”

“There’s no need to be nervous, Bella. I won’t hurt you. In fact, I want to help you. I NEED to help you.” His voice was still barely above a whisper and sounded so desperate it confused me.

Hmmmmm. You're wondering what's gonna happen, right? Is it possible Jasper is having a hard time with all the um, unresolved sexual tension? Damn right he is. Will he take things into his own hands? Can I get a HELL YEAH!?

A snippet:


“Pull your pajama bottoms off.” By this point, all embarrassment had long since left me. All coherent thought had left me. There was only this moment and the sexy commanding voice at the other end of the bed that I could not deny. I took them off easily under the covers and tossed them aside.

“Good girl. Now run your fingers along the outside of your panties over your core.” God, I was so wet, my underwear was clinging to me and I could feel my swollen folds throbbing under my touch. I traced a pattern up and down desperately wanting to hear his voice again as the bubble of pressure inside me continued to build.

“Please…Jasper. I need more.”

“Take your panties off, Bella.” There was no more academia in his voice. It echoed my desire.

I quickly removed my panties, tossing them next to my bra.

“God, Bella. I can smell your arousal from here. You smell delicious. Are you wet for me, darlin'?”

“Yes. So wet.”

“That’s good, baby. We’re almost there. I want you to take a single finger and run it up in between your folds. Slowly. Can you do that for me?”

“Yes,” I replied softly as I responded to his request, “Anything you say. Oh God, Jasper!” My hips bucked in the air against my hand as I reached a sensitive spot.

“That’s your clit, darlin'. Rub your thumb against it for me. Tell me how it feels.”

I did as I was told and was overcome with the sensation, a guttural moan escaping from deep in my throat.

“Tell me, Bella.”

“It feels so amazing, Jasper,” I moaned.

“I’m glad,” he chuckled softly, “It’s only going to get better from here. Spread your legs for me. Wide. Take one finger and put it inside you.”

I hesitated. Could I really do that? Jasper sensed my doubt. “Just do it, darlin’, trust me. Imagine your finger to be what you most desire.”

As I slid my finger inside, my body instantly responding to finally being touched in the way it had craved for so long. The warmth, the incredible softness, the tightness around my finger, it felt so good. I moaned again. “Now thrust your finger in and out for me.”

I could hear what I could only describe as a rubbing sound in the background and realized that it was Jasper touching himself in sync with the rhythm of my finger. It was such a turn-on, I instantly sped up my thrusts.

“Put a second finger in. Curl them inside you upwards towards your belly button.” The increased stretching made it easier to feel every sensation, to feel my palm come in contact with my clit with every thrust causing the most delicious torture I had ever known. Suddenly I touched a spot deep inside me with my fingertips that sent my body flying into the air begging for more. My other hand grabbed the sheets, desperate to hold onto anything to ground me.


Uh oh - I'm going to cockblock the mindblowing orgasm! It's called a teaser for a reason! This was a very small snippet from the first chapter - and you need to read the rest to fully appreciate this fic. Heck, the whole first chapter is lemon-city!

A Lesson In Release has a little bit for every reader. How are the lemons? One word - AMAZING. Is there angst? Oh yeah - more than you can shake a stick at! Does Alice end up seeing something? Well, of course she does. How will that play out? What about Edward? How will Jasper block his thoughts of Bella? This fic is very sexy, but also has a very wide range of feelings and emotion. The author is also super sweet because she posts an alternate ending of sorts, so it's a little 'choose your own adventure-y'.

I love this fic because it's hot and makes me laugh. Honestly - how funny is it to think that Jasper has to go around feeling all that sexual tension and pressure all the time? I didn't even think of it until reading this fic, so it makes me chuckle. Poor Jasper.... He has the hardest time living the 'lifestyle' but also has to feel all the sexual heat blazing around him.

Lillie Cullen is an excellent writer, there are some canon nods in this fic, but what kept me reading are all the surprises. It was interesting how this completed story ended and it always kept me on my toes!

You can follow Lillie Cullen on twitter.

Hope this made your Monday wetter - I mean - BETTER! Until next time....

13 comments:

One Pushy Fox said...

This is so hot! Great pick, girl!!!!

Betti Gefecht said...

You girls are close - VERY close - to become my No1 top fave blog! There!

Whatever that says about me... *blush*

One Pushy Fox said...

Thanks, Betti! I would venture to say it's a mark of your good taste, but that's just me. *wink*

uhyesplease said...

OPF - yippee! Glad you liked it! Great lemons and great story!

Betti - I'm going with OPF, and your impeccable taste....or just the fact that your mind is in the gutter like ours. And what a glorious gutter it is!

bierbeck said...

going to add it to my favorites now!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE a Lesson in Release, and the sequel a Lesson in Fate is just as lemony and dramatic! Still hoping the series ends up being a trilogy *fingers crossed*

Great pick!

uhyesplease said...

Bierbeck - Yay for the add - it won't disappoint!

FLH - I just saw that there was a sequel! It's on my list!!!! I'm so glad you said it's good - because that moves it to the top of my queue!

PS - my word verification is "dinga" as in "A dinga ate my baby!" No? Ok....it's just me, I guess!

SBGDGT said...

Oh man I love me some Jasper fics! I NEVER thought about the sexual tension I felt when I read the books and how that would affect Japser, but the very first one I read... Wow! Opened my eyes, THIS one is definitely one I will not miss! There's just something about sexual tension that makes for great foreplay! LOL

PS Is there room in this gutter for one more? Gutters are so much fun!!!

One Pushy Fox said...

SBGDGT, there's definitely room for you, just snuggle on in! :)

Fire Crotch said...

Holy crap. I don't think that I ever put this story on alert! Good grief! And I loved it...love me some Jasper. I better go back and catch up on this one. Thanks for reminding me!

Haha, my word verification: prefirm

uhyesplease said...

Fire Crotch - heh, you said 'firm' and prefirm is a good start indeed!

SBGDGT - Just like Foxy said, there's lots of room down here....and we like to cuddle! I also LOVED your response to Foxy's post below. You and I have total similar wavelengths going! I'm so glad you found this blog!!!

Anonymous said...

This was the first Jasper fic I fell in love with. Such a good one! I love Jasper fics. I read way more Jasper than anything else..

uhyesplease said...

sjAimee - so glad you liked it! I loved this fic too and have got to get to the sequel! Both Foxy and I tend to love our Edwards - but I'm going to try to branch out to other couples as well......