Monday, October 26, 2009

MmmmmMonday - Twins

Ever since the beginning of time, men have had the Twins Fantasy. You know what I'm talking about. Two hot girls lusting after them, and more importantly, having hot delicious twin sex with them. I guess I 'get it', but I don't. Why is two better than one? And if I had two, I'd want them to be different. I mean, I'm all about variety - so if I had to choose (gun to my head, of course. Ok, it wouldn't be that tough to make a decision. Heh.) I'd either pick two different guys - OR - I'll say it, I'd pick one guy and throw a woman in there. Cause I'm all about shaking things up.....


But back to the original idea, a lot of guys have that identical twin fantasy going on. The Twin Fantasy Phenomenon or TFP, if you will. They love them young and hot and so, alike. Heck, how much gum has been sold based on that fantasy? You know what I'm talking about. The doublemint twins, of course!












Those girls have had to work it!

So that brings me to todays MmmmmMonday lovely. Twins, a One Shot written by PhoenixRising25 (Phoenix Rising on Twilighted), completely changed my mind about this whole TFP thing. Her TFP shakes up your regular twins fantasy and throws some real life fantasy in there as well. I know we have a lot of Team Edward girls here (myself included) and what could be better than one Edward?

How about two Edwards?

Or shall I be more specific, let's spotlight Edward and say, his identical twin, Robert, who also happens to be an actor?

"All together now, "YES!"


Here's the quick 411: Bella goes to spend time with Edward's family, knowing he has a twin and will also meet him with the rest of his family. Of course, Edward forgets to mention that Robert is his IDENTICAL twin. Here's a taste:

Dressed only in my tiny boy-short panties and a thin camisole, I descended the stairs to the gourmet kitchen. Esme really didn’t spare any expenses here…all stainless and hardwood and granite. I looked around and immediately spotted two of my favorite things – hot coffee, fresh in the pot, and a shirtless Edward, dressed only in gym shorts, facing away from me.

Remembering that his parents were outside, I slowly crept up behind Edward and ran my hands lightly over his hips, tracing the pronounced V that led straight into his dark blue shorts. Edward took pride in his health and appearance and worked out regularly. Pushing myself into him from behind, I realized that Edward smelled a little different, and seemed very tense. Maybe he was wearing different cologne? My nipples tightened against his back as I traced the waistline of his shorts, dipping my hand in to take hold of his already hardened length. Edward hissed at the contact.

“Good morning to you, too,” I whispered against his back.

A split second later, the front door clicked open and I heard quick footsteps approaching. “Bella? Are you up? There’s someone I want you to meet!” I didn’t even have time to remove my hand from its embarrassing position when I turned to the doorway and came face to face with…Edward?

Oh, SNAP! Can you believe it? Totally busted, and totally innocent all at the same time. I'll leave you to find out how they came to a threesome arrangement (PS - there isn't any weird incest stuff, just in case you were worried!) and tease you nicely with one of the amazing lemons here:

I felt Edward turn me onto my stomach. “Raise your hips, love. I want to feel you; I need to be inside you.” I silently complied. I didn’t have any words; hell, I’m not sure I had a vocabulary at all. My body felt like one live electrical wire, on edge with arousal. Even after the intense orgasm I’d just had, I wanted more.

Edward put me on my hands and knees on the bed. He knew I loved this position; he was able to hit my g-spot every time. Without a word, Edward teased my entrance and clit with the smooth head of his cock before he sheathed himself in me, pulling me hard against him when he grabbed my hips. I was so wet and sensitive I felt like I could feel every ridge and vein in his hard cock as he plunged in and out of me.

I was so lost in the sensations, I almost didn’t notice when Rob knelt in front of me on his knees, clearly having recovered from his earlier orgasm. His cock was just as beautiful as Edward’s, long, thick and straight. Grinning, I reached out as best as I could with one hand, closing around him and drawing him closer. As soon as he was in a comfortable position I licked the tip, tasting him. He tasted different than Edward but not in a bad way, and I slowly took what I could into my mouth, running my hand steadily over the part of him that didn’t fit.
As I teased him, I allowed myself to think of what was happening at that moment: I was being fucked by the love of my life while sucking off an equally hot guy who had just pleased me with his mouth until I came all over his face. The thought made me gush even more, and I sucked Rob with renewed enthusiasm.

“Fuck, Bella, you’re soaked. So slick. Shit,” Edward panted and thrust even harder against me. With each movement he pushed me firmly against Rob’s shaft as I laved him with my tongue. I ran the tip of my tongue under his head and gently grazed it with my teeth, enjoying the texture of him in my mouth.

“Bella, hon, I’m gonna come,” Rob grunted and held my hair back. I looked up at him and gave him a quick smile as he released his hot cum down my throat in several long pulses. Licking him clean, I could have sworn he whispered, “Amazing.”


So, don't say I didn't warn you - this stuff is hot and heavy. I'm not the only one who thought so, Twins won the Poly Category for the Summer of Smut Contest! Go Girl! (And two guys!)

You know what's classy? PhoenixRising25 read every story in the contest and commented on each one. Not only is her writing polished, original and sexy, she is a class act for supporting all the other writers in that contest!

Take a few minutes out of your day and read this smoking hawt one shot. In the midst of all my multichaptered/12K words per chapter, it's very nice to have a sweet little morsel every now and then. And this one is delicious!

And being the curious sort I am - what's your twin fantasy? Come on, don't be shy!

7 comments:

Betti Gefecht said...

Twin fantasy? Oh thanks, but no thanks!
I'm not even teased to read this oneshot, because three-way-deals are a total no-go for me, twins or no.

And just not so you think, I didn't know what I'm talking about... uhum... been there, done that. Ok?
Didn't work for me.

Uh-uh.
Not even with Edward/Rob.
Ok, maybe just watching it?
Could be nice.

Oh, sorry to say that, but this one will be the first of your reccs I won't read.
But it's a good thing, tastes are different, right?

*taps fingers until next mmmmMonday*

One Pushy Fox said...

Betti, thanks for the honesty. I completely agree: tastes are different and if the same thing turned EVERYONE on, what a boring world this would be. Thanks for giving UYP a little comment love anyway.

UYP - I've got to say that I'm a little worried about how the "brotherly love" factor on this story, but I'm totally going to read it anyway. It's just a one-shot after all and I've read weirder things. Now if they weren't brothers I would have NO hesitations. While I think the three way would be COMPLETELY not for me in RL, I love reading it. It's just hot.

Great post, sweetie!!!!

uhyesplease said...

That's ok!!! I like a wide range of things - and I know it's a no go for some of you. ;)

And yeah - I didn't even think of the ick factor - but there is no weirdo incest stuff. Yes, it's unusual - but it's fun all the same. :)

itsjustme said...

Oh good Lord. Two Rob's, two Edward's, Rob-Edawrd, I don't care, just someone please let me have 20 minutes alone with that man and he'll wish he had a twin.

SBGDGT said...

Um... Honestly, my twin fantasy would not be identical twins. They would have to be fraternal twins. One boy. One girl. But then that gets a little weird... How oogie would it be to be nekked in front of your opposite sex twin? Huh... OK, so no twins. Well, maybe twin guys. But I could't do it if I actually loved one of them. It would have to be a casual fling.

But I will read the story just the same :) This is one of those instances where the story doesn't particularly translate into RL, but is hot to read! Thx

Tina Quick said...

yeah, it would have to be fraternal twins, one boy one girl for me too. Because if I'm goin there, I want variety. *smirk*

uhyesplease said...

Yes, don't overthink this particular story....just read the lemony fantasy and enjoy....Mmmmmm Two Robwards.........