Monday, October 5, 2009

MmmmmMonday - Surprises

Good MmmmmMonday to you, my dear readers! This is my first MmmmmMonday post, so please be gentle with me. Although, I don't promise to return the favor. *wink*

Early in my foray into the world of sweet, lemony fanfic, I stumbled across the works of KatieBelleCullen (or KatieBelle as she's know on Twilighted). And in particular, her short story, Surprises.

This short fic, only two chapters long, was originally started as a one-shot entry into last year's Dirty Talking Edward contest. The premise is that Edward catches Bella in her bed, in a compromising position, fantasizing about him, and taking the initiative, he talks her into taking it to a new level.

Here's the tease:

Edward had one hand fisted in my hair while his other held my hips closer to his. With each thrust, his cold length filled my hot core completely, and my helpless body writhed beneath his as I cried out in ecstasy. My ardent moans seemed to spur Edward onward, and he slammed into me with unbelievable force, slapping his hips sharply against mine.

“Say my name, Bella,” he demanded.

“Edward,” I moaned too loudly.

I bit my lip harshly - I definitely didn’t want to wake up Charlie right now.

Edward groaned deeply as his name echoed through the room.

“Good girl, Bella,” he praised me, then dipped his head to my chest. His cold lips surrounded my sensitive peak, and I arched my back instantly, begging him with my body for more.

I could feel the sweat pooling in the valley between my breasts as I reached up to tease one of my taught points. I rolled it between my fingers for a moment, then pinched it roughly. A strangled whimper escaped me, and I dug my teeth harder into my lip, trying earnestly to silence my cries.

Edward removed his mouth from my breast, then lifted his golden eyes to mine.

“You’re going to come for me, Bella. And when you do, you’re going to scream my name again, do you understand? Can you do that for me, Bella?” I nodded as I felt my muscles beginning to clamp down around his length. I loved it when he talked to me that way.

My breath was coming in short, ragged spurts, and I could feel my legs beginning to shake. I was so close. I plunged my fingers harder into my center, desperate to find my release.

Edward continued to drive himself forcefully into me, grunting fiercely with each lunge. His fingers tightened in my hair, pulling my head back as his tempo increased to a frantic pace.

“Now, Bella!” he commanded, then moved his long fingers from my hip to press them firmly against my clit.

I pinched my clit between my fingers while my other hand continued to pump into my soaking core. The combined sensations became abruptly too much, and I felt my stomach twist for the final time.

I exploded on my fingers as overwhelming pleasure racked my body. My toes curled tightly as high-pitched sobs of ecstasy forced their way through my lips, and I swallowed hard in an effort to ebb the flow of my cries. As I came, I imagined Edward, grunting and growling above me as we climaxed together. The vision sent another hot shudder ripping through me, and I panted his name as I rode the tidal waves of bliss.

Once the heat of my orgasm subsided, my hands fell limply to my sides, and I concentrated on slowing my breathing. Imagining Edward being forceful and commanding never failed to throw me head-first over the edge. I couldn’t help wondering then, as I always did, if Edward would ever really talk to me that way. My guess was probably not. I giggled softly as I wondered what he would think if he were to find out about the things I imagined him saying to me. Doing to me.

“You never cease to surprise me, Bella,” a familiar voice murmured from the darkness.

I squeaked and jumped a foot in the air as my head snapped towards the startling yet velvety voice.

He was sitting, as he often did, in my old, sagging rocking chair in the corner of the room. I could just barely make out the shape of his body, illuminated only by the moonlight that filtered through my window. He was leaning back against the chair, leaving his face masked by the shadows, save for the glint of his eyes that shone silver in the moon’s weak rays.

“E-Edward?” I stammered in astonishment.

“Yes, love,” was his only answer.

Oh, God. No!




I loved this story and it totally had me begging for more, from KatieBelleCullen that is!

I think it's a good starter piece for anyone who might be interested in exploring Domward without jumping into the deep end of the pool; Edward's just domineering enough to make a girl moan without him pulling out the nipple clamps or anything (we'll save that for the MmmmmMonday' that features tarasueme!)

So if you enjoy it, please go and show Ms. KatieBelleCullen some love!

6 comments:

Danny said...

Gosh girls. It´s Monday morning and I'm sitting at work but couldn't stop reading your post. I love Domward and I also love Vamp stories. In the last time I just read human stories but I miss my Vampys. Thanks for the rec.

One Pushy Fox said...

Mrs V - we always aim to please! Most of what I've read by KatieBelle is AU AH but this little ditty was too sweet not to recommend. :) Happy MmmmmMonday!

Tina Quick said...

Squeee!! Heading to KatieBelleCullen now!!! Well, as soon as I make a cup of coffee ;)

bierbeck said...

Wow! Thank you ladies, that just made my morning better. Now I have to go and do something productive. Off to clean the bathrooms--blah!

uhyesplease said...

Thanks Foxy! This is a homerun - and the pics are fantastic!!! Hmmmmm.....vampy Edward.....

One Pushy Fox said...

@STY - I'm glad you liked it, KatieBelle was my first twi-porn dealer and she and her partner in crime, vanillabeans, will always have a place in my dirty, birdy heart!

@bierbeck - making Monday mornings is kind of our thing around here, so I'm happy we were able to put a smile on your face. Sorry about the housework. It's a bitch, I hear ya!

@UYP - my one and only lemony love! thanks so much! I was worried I would suck at MmmmmMondays because yours rocked the house!!! I'm glad I got this one out there so now I no longer have the pressure of it being my first time *wink*