Sunday, February 28, 2010

MmmmmMonday - Yoga Master

Hey lemony friends!! I was thinking.....we haven't given too much love to Jasper/Alice, have we? And the first fic that came to my mind was this sweet little o/s by my beloved mskathy aptly titled: Yoga Master. You know what, this one is so short and delicious that I'm not going to lay it out for you. Just go read it! The teaser today isn't the lemon, but instead part of the build up - or "slow burn" that mskathy describes, which made me wiggle in my seat before the two of them even get it on!

Speaking softly, I want to offer my praise but not startle him. "Very well done, Jasper."

His ribs contract and expand one last time before he begins to move his body again. His feet meet the mat and I watch his toes splay slightly. As he stands, he breaks from our usual calm and peaceful mood and claps loudly. His excitement is contagious and I smile at him.

"You took my view away, though," he teases.

Jasper is looking right at me, through me it feels like. I'm ready to test the waters and see just how serious this flirty Jasper is. I've had enough teasing, I need more.

Stripping my t-shirt off, I'm left in loose-fitting black pants and a sports bra. Sure, I'm not the most endowed woman on top, but I love my breasts. They're small and sensitive, and I realize as I'm thinking about how much I like them, they're already reacting to the thought of Jasper's touch.

Taking a deep breath to regain my composure, his scent hits me and I'm intoxicated. Plenty of people have sweat in this room, at least forty today alone. None of them radiates the sex and sensuality of Jasper.

He's standing at the edge of his mat, waiting. I can't figure out why I'm suddenly nervous, but I try as hard as I can to let it go as I sit and bring my feet together in cobbler's pose. Instead of leaning forward, I lean back and flex my hips slightly. I can feel the muscles stretching and as he watches me, I'm getting more and more turned on. I'm guessing he feels the same as he's taken to sitting on his mat, hands folded in his lap. Classic hiding-the-erection pose.

I need a moment, my nerves still getting the better of me, so I shift my body into child's pose, hugging my knees close to my chest. Resting my head, I think about what I want. What I need, versus my fantasies. A spot on my cloth-covered lower back feels hot, warmth spreading across my skin, and I wonder if I've damaged a muscle. The heat moves, up to my bare skin, and I realize it's Jasper's hand.

"Alice."

Just my name from his mouth reassures me. It sends tingles through my body and I shiver. I'm no longer frozen in place, sitting up to face him. I'm sure my eyes are wide, confused. This isn't at all how I've imagined things happening between Jasper and me. I thought maybe he'd eventually ask me out, we'd get some drinks, he'd discover all my silly neuroses and we'd call it a night.

Instead, as I look at him, he takes my face in his hands. He sits with his knees touching mine and continues to touch and caress my face. The second time his thumb skims my lips, I part them and lick his skin softly.

As his hands leave my face and travel down my ribs to my waist, I wonder how far he's going to take this. He wraps his fingers around my trim waist and grips, pulling my body on top of his. My legs wrap around his waist and I pull us tighter, closer.

"Are you sure?"

It's my turn to trace his facial features. I don't even bother with a verbal reply, I just lean in and kiss him. Finally, his lips are between mine. I'm suddenly thankful we spent all that time in the beginning of his classes mastering breathing techniques, as I have no immediate plans to pull away from his delicious lips.

My hips are rocking and rolling into his, I realize as I hear him moan softly. His hands reach out to still them and I move my mouth faster, taking out my frustration at being stilled. It's a slow build, a slow burn, to match what has been a months-long seduction of each other.

Jasper's fingers rise to my chest, thumbs sweeping across my nipples, and my mouth breaks from his to gasp. The thick material of my sports bra doesn't dampen the intensity of his touch at all, and I drag my hips across his again. His fingers hook under the bottom and pull the clingy material from my body. The half-second I have to be self-conscious is quickly eclipsed when his mouth comes down to wrap around one of my nipples. His tongue is licking as his lips create a vacuum and I'm lost. Found? I don't even know, I just know that I never want this feeling to end.


Have a great week ladies! If you haven't filled out your guesses for my game - you still have time! All the answers will be up in 2 days!



2 comments:

One Pushy Fox said...

Great choice, babe!!!! And this one is so great. But then, mskathy knows how to write a lemon!!!!

MsKathy said...

Thank you so much for picking this story to highlight. I had a great time writing this piece, and I am so pleased that others enjoy it as well!