Monday, December 7, 2009

MmmmmMonday - Your True Colors

I like to pimp things that are good.

If I read it and like it - I'm gonna talk about it. Plain and simple. And this fic I not only beta (because my friend gave me a sneak preview and I BEGGED to be her beta and for her to put on ff.net) but I also completely adore it. And it's not just because it's got some really great lemons in it, and some hilarious dialogue, but because the two main characters just blow me away. I find myself thinking of Annie, and wishing I was her all the time. Where is my Kiddo on a train? What the heck is going on with him? He seems too innocent, yet becomes a smoldering sexpot at the drop of a hat. I just want the hell out of him!

And when I get a new chapter in my inbox - I drop everything to read it. Seriously, these characters have me wrapped around their fingers.

Your True Colors isn't your typical fanfic. It mixes a fictional character, Annie, who loves Twilight, in with her very own RPattz 2.0 who she hasnicknamed Kiddo. Entwined in this unconventional love story are canon quotes and other nicknamed characters from Twilight. It's completely crazy good!

The author, NotWhatYoutThink also hooked up with Betti Gefecht to make smoking hot chapter illustrations that she posts on her blog. These also make me pretty much melt into a puddle of my own drool.

I know many of you gals have seen us pimp this out on Twitter and are already fans. But if you've been putting off this fic for awhile, then now is the time. And for those of us who have it on our alerts, have fun rereading the best 'clit-block' of the century!

Slowly, very slowly, he started stroking my thigh. A little way down, and then a longer way back up.

Once. Twice. Once again.

You're almost there, love...

I shifted my hips in anticipation and his fingers briefly grazed my bum. When his hand finally cupped my folds, he suddenly stiffened and let out a gasp. His head jolted up and for the first time since I had made him touch me, his eyes met mine. His mouth opened and he stared at me in disbelief.

Shit!

I had actually forgotten about my little strip in the train toilet myself. And where Kiddo had most likely expected a neat panty to work his way in, he had found, well... just me.

Don't give him time to think!

I reached down to put my own hand on his, guiding him. I positioned my middle finger exactly over his, slowly pressing and shoving, until he slid inside my wet cleft. He closed his eyes and we both moaned in unison.

“Don't stop,” I whispered, before I withdrew my hand. Obediently he continued the movement, pushing even a little deeper, his long finger slightly curled.

“Yes - just like that...”

His breath came in short puffs now through his parted lips, and he was frowning in concentration.

God, he is so adorable!

I leaned my forehead against his shoulder in bliss, when he impressed me by adding another finger without further guidance. In this position I could not only see the muscles of his right forearm tense and relax while he was moving in me, but I could also see the considerable bulge in his jeans. The sight of both almost brought me to the edge. The urge to touch him was unbearable.

I grabbed his hips with both my hands and simultaneously ran my thumbs down where I knew the two lines of his “V” slanting inward, and he drew in a sharp breath. I took it as a yes.

Without further ado I unbuckled his belt. His jeans were buttoned and a bit of a challenge, since Kiddo had just found out all by himself how to make additional use of his thumb, and I could barely focus on anything else but the sensation on my swollen clit.

I shoved my hand into his jeans, running my fingers through the soft curls of his hair and further down. I blissfully marveled at the strength and youth I could feel there - the silky skin of his hard-on, twitching against my wrist as I cupped his balls, round and firm in my palm. We were both panting heavily now. I withdrew my hand back a little and grabbed his cock.

“You're so gorgeous, Kiddo.” The words just came out as I felt my climax build, I couldn't help it.

When I started to stroke his length, he made a small, surprised noise and laid his cheek against mine. I tightened my grip and stroked one more time, and suddenly his breathing stopped dead. His whole body went stiff and then he convulsed against my hand, until he finally exhaled a long shattered breath and went entirely limp.

Unfortunately, this paralysis also included the hand between my legs.

I almost cried out in frustration.

What the fuck...?!


Oh that Kiddo - tormenting us like crazy. But don't worry, my lovelies...he makes up for it later.....

Chapter 11 anyone?

And again, in Chapter 13:

So - go check out Your True Colors and NWYT's blog, which has all the chapter illustrations by Betti up to Chapter 13. She also posts teasers!

It's MmmmmMonday! Go get 'em Tigers!

7 comments:

Danny said...

Yeeaaaaahhh for this pimping !!!! I love that story, I love Annie and Kiddo!

Great and unique story and specially the writing style is so original!

NWYT aka Betti Gefecht said...

Oh holy mmmmmonday!
I'm so in love with my sweet Kiddo, he rules my heart (and my panties - yes, it's true). That's all!
*sighs*
Thank you so much, my lovely UYP! :)

One Pushy Fox said...

Oh I just DIED when I read this scene!!!! And it's SO UNFAIR that Betti has read up to Chapter 13 and I only can get up to 9! GAH!!! Doesn't running a smut-fic blog get me any cache????? Oh, yeah, UYP used it all up to become NWYT's beta. *grumbling* Oh, well, I completely agree that this fic is not just amazingly hot in the lemons but filled with witty dialog and characters you just want to hug.

And WHAT THE F is up with Kiddo?????

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

I really need to start reading this. My fanfics took a hit in November and I'm slowly getting back in the groove of reading again. Unfortunately for me, there are so many out there that I really want to support. I promise to move this one high up on my list. (I'm so behind, I'm still reading Emancipation Proclomation)

uhyesplease said...

Honolulu Girl - I hear ya - but I'm telling you - you have got to start this one - plus the chapters are short, so you'll just gobble them up! :)

I say that now, tho 11-13 are much longer. :)

MrsV - I love it for all the reasons you say too!

NWYT - you know how much I love YOU! Thanks for being brave and getting this story out there for all of us to enjoy!

OPF - maybe if you're SUPER good, NWYT will let me give you a sneak peek this weekend when you visit. :) What do you think NWYT?

NWYT aka Betti Gefecht said...

Because OPF just IS supergood and lovable and else... and for several other reasons too... I have a feeling that a thorough sneak peek will be inevitable. So I say, fuck, yes - why not. :)

uhyesplease said...

yay! I can't wait to tell her!!!